1. You doodle potential quilting designs during meetings.
2. You look for quilts in the background while watching TV.
|I don't know what Meg Ryan is up to, |
but what a cute quilt!
3. You've given each of your quilts a name while working on them--and your family all know exactly which one you're talking about.
4. You find inspiration in unusual places.
|I'm convinced the quilt show was at the |
Crowne Plaza because they liked the carpet.
5. Your list of celebrities you'd like to meet include Jenny Doan, Paula Nadelstern, Mary Ann Fons, and Eleanor Burns.
6. For New Year's, you try to give up fabric shopping until you've used up some of your stash. Then you hear about the New Year sale on January 2.
7. Your photo albums are filled with pictures of quilts you've made.
8. You catch yourself thinking how someone's dress has great fussy cutting potential.
9. For your birthday, everyone just gets you gift certificates for the local quilt shop.
10. Your first thought in the morning is "how soon can I get back to quilting today?"
How did you do? If you answered yes to at least 5 of these, you're probably a quilt addict. Unfortunately, there's no cure. Fortunately, most of us are just fine that way. Happy Quilting!